Monday, January 14, 2013

Last Day in Palestine

This morning a group of us went on a sweet last adventure in the City. We did Tomb of the Kings first, we played sardines in there which was a blast! We then went to the Western Wall for the last time, had lunch in the Jewish Quarter, then bought Falafel near Damascus Gate. We then went and did some slack lining on the seam of the city near New Gate. It was a good time, as usual. It was weird walking around in a place that seems to have become home knowing that this is the last time here. We went back home and packed and said our goodbyes. It was sad and there were tons of tears, I didn't cry. I guess I'm just used to saying bye to those who I love. This experience has taught me so much about who I am, who I want to be, and it has given me a knowledge and cultured sense for this land that I will never forget. I will hold this experience close to my heart.




Last time swiping out


Last time walking down the Kidron Valley


Western Wall and the Menorah 


IDF Girls


Slack Lining with a crowd 


Last Sunset


Aloh'oe Jerusalem 

No comments:

Post a Comment